Center for Social Expertise
SURVEY “TOLERANCE OF THE POPULATION OF UKRAINE REGARDING LGBT PEOPLE”
Customer: Embassy of the Netherlands in Ukraine.
Project manager: Trofymenko Olesia
Implementation period: 12.2021-06.2022
The goal is to analyze the changes that have occurred in Ukraine since 2013 and assess the attitude of the population towards LGBT people.
- Development of the Protocol and research tools, sample calculation and approval by the Customer
- Collection of representative data among urban and rural adults in all regions of Ukraine (except for the occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, as well as the Autonomous Republic of Crimea) and Kyiv
- Ensuring a sample size of 2,400 respondents
- Organization and conduction of a training for regional supervisors and interviewers
- Processing of the received information, statistical data analysis
- Preparation of an analytical report based on the research results with conclusions and recommendations.
The research participants are the adult population of Ukraine, aged 18 and over.
Method: “face to face” interview method.
An analytical report will be prepared based on the results of the survey.