Center for Social Expertise
The project “Improving the quality of the services of the extended program on immunization and mother and child health and involving the public in capacity building”
The project “Improving the quality of the services of the extended program on immunization and mother and child health and involving the public in capacity building” is being implemented with the financial support of the UNICEF Office in Ukraine, the Charitable Foundation “Intellektualna Perspektyva” in cooperation from the NGO “Vaccination”
Project Manager: Trofymenko O.V.
Implementation period: 09.2018 – 02.2019
The goal of the project is to improve the quality of services of the Extended Program on Immunization and Maternal and Child Health and to involve the public in capacity building.
Objectives of the research: organization and conduction of the events:
- Trainings on the formation of teams of immunization trainers in Donetsk, Luhansk and Zakarpattya oblasts (2 trainings in each oblast)
- Seminars with parents’ groups, teachers and community representatives in the Donetsk and Lugansk oblasts (2 trainings in each oblast)
- Monitoring visits to the regions most affected by the outbreak of measles (8 regions, 2-day visits)
- Organizing and conducting roundtables with a group of experts on motherhood and childhood at the national level (10 events)
- Participation in the annual national immunization conference for instructors
- Seminars for first-aid and emergency care in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts (5 seminars in each oblast)
- Creating and hosting an online course at Prometheus
- Information audit for caregivers