Center for Social Expertise
On June 25, 2019, a training session on the implementation of the field stage was held in the framework of the project “Biological and Behavioral Surveillance Survey among transgender men and women in Ukraine”
8 teams from 7 oblasts of Ukraine (Dnipro, Chernivtsi, Kiev (two teams), Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv, Kherson participated in the training). Each team consisted of supervisors, a coupon manager (for transgender women teams), an interviewer and a health worker.
Tasks of the training:
- Familiarize participants with the goals, objectives and approaches for collecting behavioral and biological data among target groups.
- Familiarize participants with the methodology of data collection research.
- Familiarize participants with the functions and responsibilities of each team member in the research area.
- Familiarize participants with the work in the transgender men data collection program, and try to fill in the questionnaire on the tablet or paper, depending on the study (TM, TW) by questioning other training participants.
- Familiarize participants with a research and reporting timeline.
- All research staff will be trained on the features of a study involving people as objects and relevant ethical requirements.
- All personnel involved in the collection, processing and analysis of personal information will sign the Data & Privacy Agreement
The meeting was attended by representatives of the customer from the SE “Center for Public Health”, teams from the regions, project manager and employees of the SE “Center of Social Expertises named after Yu.Saenko”