Implemented by: The Center of Social Expertise of the Institute of Sociology of NASU
Project Manager: Sapelkin Yu.
Period of implementation: (April-May 2017)
Customer: Representative Office of the World Bank in Ukraine.
The purpose of the study is to assess and improve the problem-thematic slogans of the World Bank’s information campaign on key reforms in Ukraine.
Research methodology: qualitative research – 5 focus-group interviews with the following expert categories.
1) Representatives of all-Ukrainian and regional media.
2) Representatives of public authorities.
3) Representatives of local authorities.
4) Representatives of public organizations (think tanks).
5) Representatives of medium-sized businesses in various industries.